|Location: New York, United States||Salary: Competitive compensation|
|Sector: Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sofia Guijarro|
We have recently started working with a new client in the TMT sector. This client is a U.S. focused TMT conglomerate. The company is growing considerably across the U.S. and are specifically looking to hire into their New York office.
This client offers a market-leading package, not simply in terms of compensation, but also in providing a refreshing work environment as they pride themselves on offering a unique career progression and work environment.
This is a great opportunity for strategy professionals who are looking to expand their career and use their own expertise and knowledge across a high growth organization.
- Excellent academic track record.
- 2-7 years’ experience in a Tier 1 strategy firm. Exposure to any of the three sectors within TMT is a must.
- Ability to manage several projects involving multiple functions and participations. Successful at managing and influencing cross-functional projects team to achieve results.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to summarize information is a must.
- Able to demonstrate professionalism in a corporate environment-
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written, with C-level executives and other senior leaders of the company.
- A demonstrable track record of leading/delivering quality engagement, resulting in long lasting stakeholder relationships.
- Well-rounded business executive with a mixture of strategic, analytical, and creative skills.