|Location: London||Salary: £90,000 - £130,000|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Veer Vadgama|
Multinational Big Four Advisory firm is experiencing significant growth within its Performance Improvement Financial Services Consulting practice. They are continuing to expand their Retail Banking Operations Advisory team and are looking to recruit individuals with the combined knowledge of Banking and Operations to join this practice.
The team currently consists of 30 individuals and has seen a 10% annual growth over the last 5 years and is keen to find individuals looking for the next consulting challenge within their careers.
This group is serving clients across retail banking, corporate banking, payments/cards, and wealth management. They are building out their capabilities in these industry sectors focusing pre-dominantly on Operating Model Development, Process Re-engineering, Cost Reduction and Digital. They are working across the entire value chain and end-to-end processes which include risk and regulatory elements as well as technology impacts.
They are looking for an individual to come on board the practice and work directly with the Partner to build existing relationships and extend the company's offering and brand whilst leading large teams. There are no specific revenue targets so it is a unique opportunity to transition.
- Contributing and/or leading on process re-engineering initiatives that result in real benefits to the client both financially and from a compliance point of view
- Design and implement new or enhanced operating models applying our Enterprise Operating Model approach. This needs to be done within a specific function or enterprise wide.
- Identify and implement cost reduction opportunities across an entire organisation or within a specific function
- Work with our clients who are in the process of merging or de-merging (including carve outs) to ensure their operation functions going forward
- Successful track record in retail banking operations gained through a top tier consultancy, a specialist financial services consultancy or a top tier Bank
- Appreciation of current market trends in Retail Banking, Corporate Banking and/or Wealth Management and the related operational areas
- Knowledge or at least an awareness of the regulatory challenges that banks face and their impact on operations
- Knowledge and skills in specific areas of a bank either as part of a wider function or specific processes
- Ability to transfer industry specific skills to similar situations outside the own area of specialism