|Location: San Francisco||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Financial Services, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Victoria Montagu|
Our client is a global technology company centered in the FinTech and Payments industry. A Fortune 500 business with global operations, our client is rapidly changing and influencing the Payments industry. Their customers value the services they provide and the ease of use. Furthermore, with values such as democratizing and empowering, our client now has nearly 300 million users.
Our client is looking to grow their corporate strategy team in San Jose hiring at both the Manager and Director level. The strategy team has a collaborative and nonpolitical culture with a strong focus on professional development. The team consists of individuals from Tier 1 Strategy Consultancies and enables quick career progression both within the team and the broader business.
The team in San Jose works on strategy for the global company. Both individuals, the Manager and Director, will work on projects from business unit product level to long term AI strategy and more. There will be a mix of operational projects that cut across the organization. The roles both report directly to the Senior Director of Strategy along with project team members.
Our client is looking for forward thinking and ambitious individuals to join their team. The strategy projects the Manager and Director work on have the potential to shape not only the future of the company but also a portion of the FinTech space. This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals passionate about the Technology or Financial Services industry, looking for a highly innovative environment to build within their career.
Our client offers competitive compensation including stock options.
ROLE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience within a tier-one strategy consultancy firm
- Ideally experience within a corporate strategy team
- In-depth knowledge and interest in either the Telecommunications, Media or Technology/Digital as well as Fintech and Payments
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize multiple sources of information (quantitative and qualitative) to solve complex problems in a data-driven way
- Builds good professional and personal relationships with client teams at senior management levels
- Quickly gains comfort with content areas which are unfamiliar and drives content leadership
- Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when dealing with clients