|Location: London||Salary: Competitive Compensation|
|Sector: Leisure / Hospitality||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Guy Breakwell|
My client is a reputable strategy consultancy, specialised within the realm of sports and physical education. The business was founded by an ex-McKinsey Partner with the view to becoming the trusted advisors to senior sporting leaders, federations, corporates and governments. Following 5 years of growth at a rate of 80% p.a. they’re seeking a Junior Partner to help drive their next stage of growth.
The Junior Partner will take on a significant leadership position both on delivering high quality project work as well as bringing in revenue and furthering business growth. The role represents an ideal next step for candidates looking to join an entrepreneurial/ start up style environment, directly contribute to the growth of a business, whilst specialising within sports.
The position can lead to a full equity Partner role.
- Minimum 6years’ experience at a top tier consulting firm
- Strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Owning client relationships and being a trusted thought-partner to senior clients
- Self-starting and entrepreneurial
- Ability to identify growth opportunities and take a leadership role on exploring new ideas and concepts
- Significant track record of successfully leading delivery teams
- Comfortable with a degree of international travel (dependent on project work)
- Excellent academics
- Experience in business development is preferred, but not required.