|Location: New York||Salary: Competitive compensation|
|Sector: Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sofia Guijarro|
Our client is a Fortune 500 luxury beauty consumer company with a diverse range of products sold in over 120 countries and with offices in more than 40 countries. The strategy team is made up of former top-tier strategy consultants who work closely with the Executive Group of the company. This team is looking to a hire a Manager level individual focusing on strategic initiatives.
The individual will be responsible for managing projects and processes to lead top-value creation priorities for the company’s range of brands, while concentrating on growth and enterprise-wise creative acceleration. In addition, they will be assisting in the creation of strategic and financial analyses to support priority initiatives. The individual will be able to develop recommendations and create presentations that articulate findings and recommendations, while successfully communicating across the company’s internal brands. This role will be integral to making sure the team’s projects are on track.
Our client offers a competitive compensation while providing a work environment that is caring, compassionate and collaborative.
This is a great opportunity for strategy professionals who are looking to expand their career and take on more responsibility. They will be supporting the development and execution of initiatives within two major teams in this fast growing company.
- A minimum of 3-7 years’ work experience in either strategy or corporate development, with experience in consumer categories
- Self-starter with well-developed interpersonal and influence skills, capable of building strong working relationships across all disciplinary levels
- High level of quantitative and analytical skills ability to problem solve and provide clear, thorough conclusions.
- Ability to format documents and quantitative analyses to present to senior management
- Demonstrating professional etiquette