A British icon, our client is a FTSE-listed, multinational, multi-category, omnichannel retailer, headquartered in London.
A direct report of the Strategy Director with support from a team of analysts, responsible for contributing to the formulation of the business strategy and project manage key initiatives, supporting the growth plan. Provide relevant insights to help the company make the right decisions, address key challenges, and identify new ways to grow.
- Minimum 10 years professional experience
- Former strategy consulting experience (minimum 3 years)
- In-house strategy experience within multi-site consumer retail or hospitality; food category experience is a bonus
- Strong influencer who can work with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, with an ability to challenge and hold others to account
- Exceptional analytical skills, including proven skills in financial modelling and strategic evaluation