Our client is a market leading global payments business, who are continuing to expand in the post-pandemic market.
This organisation has built a global brand as a leading technology and payments firm with a global reach and loyal customer base. The organisation is currently going through a period of change as they drive investment in new technology and innovation.
We have been mandated to find a new Strategy Director in London to lead teams of ex-top tier strategy consultants on a range of engagements, from direct support for the ExCo and business unit leaders to exploring strategic partnerships across the FinTech space.
This team is an accelerated entry point for ex-consultants coming into the business with a strong track record of moving into P&L responsibility in as quick as 18 months. This team has built a reputation as a feeder for senior leadership positions across the business. The Alumni from this team include previous Group CEOs.
You will report directly into the Chief Strategy Officer with exposure to the rest of the global leadership team, including the Group CEO.
- Top tier strategy consultancy experience.
- You will have had direct project management experience and ability to manage a case team.
- Excellent communications skills with experience in presenting to and influencing senior management.
- Commercial acumen and understanding of the business implications of different strategies.
- Payments experience is advantageous but relevant sector experience is not required.