A fast growing Private Equity backed payments business are looking to double in size over the next 3 years.
The Strategic Projects Programme Director will be responsible for leading the transformational change programme, globally, as well as assisting the annual strategic & financial business planning process. You will play a key role in, implementation planning and delivery of any significant M&A activities.
The Strategic Projects, Programme Director will:
- Together with the Strategic Project Steering Committee, prioritise key strategic projects and develop the right portfolio of change initiatives to deliver on the global strategy
- Drive the delivery and execution of the project portfolio, reporting frequently on progress to the key stakeholders - CEO, CFO, Strategy Committee, Board
- Oversee and manage the portfolio of strategic projects, ensuring successful set up, monitoring and delivery.
-Own KPI reporting, ensuring that progress is summarised and articulated on a frequent, high intensity reporting cycle
- Bring a data-driven & analytical approach to the business – using data and analysis to support recommendations
- Measure and inform the business of progress across all projects on a monthly basis
- Regularly present to the Board and key stakeholders on progress
-Lead and chair cross functional working meetings around processes and change, focusing on efficient and commercial decision making
- Play a key role in leading integration planning & execution of M&A opportunities
We are looking for someone who has experience in a wide range of strategic projects throughout a business. Our client needs someone who can provide excellent data and reporting insights to the board and private equity business. The business is Global and very diverse so we need someone who can work across geographical boundaries.