This company is in a period of growth and are looking for a number of experienced consultants who can bring a breadth of experience and knowledge to the company. They work across the full business change lifecycle from strategy to delivery: setting direction, mobilising resources, and managing major programmes of business and IT change. They work for a range of FTSE100 multinationals operating in sectors such as financial services, energy, retail and FMCG, plus a number of FTSE250 and privately owned businesses.
Their focus is always making change happen, making it successful and making it last.
You will be expected to support and guide businesses/companies through periods of expansion and transformation who want to improve, integrate, and rationalise operations and who may require the impact of new technologies. This work will have broad opportunities for the consultant from the strategy through to implementation.
· Minimum of 6+ years’ experience in a client-facing consultative setting
· Excellent interpersonal skills to engage with clients at executive level and establish a reputation as a trusted and knowledgeable advisor
· Excellent track record
· Background in one of the Big Four consultancy firms
· Ability to leverage data-driven insights to define, recommend and/or co-create strategic solutions for clients
WHAT OUR CLIENT OFFERS
· A variety of roles and challenging work for prestigious clients
· No hierarchy or bureaucracy
· No individual sales or utilisation targets
· Personal development and career progression
· An enjoyable and inclusive place to work with emphasis maintained on preserving a healthy work/life balance