Our client is a private equity owned business that is rapidly evolving within the consumer healthcare space. Currently expanding across the UK, US and Continental Europe through acquisitions, digital transformation, and the adoption of new technologies to innovate and disrupt the market as a whole, the business are looking to build on their growth which has made them an outlier within the industry.
As they continue their rapid growth (double digital rate over the next 3 years) they are looking to hire a Director of Commercial Strategy + Transformation to lead their high-performing team that sits at the nerve centre of the business, responsible for driving key strategic and commercial initiatives, with the overall vision of increasing their revenues ten-fold within the next 5 years.
Our client is looking to hire a Director of Commercial Strategy + Transformation to join their team, who will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities for strategic growth across the group. This individual will be responsible for the implementation of both the short-term value creation plan as well as formulating and executing key longer-term initiatives, in particular those surrounding acquisitions, digital transformation, and the adoption of new technologies.
The successful individual will report to the Chief Operating Officer (a former Bain consultant and experienced PE executive) as well as work closely with the wider business, senior stakeholders, and Private Equity investors.
This is a senior role within the organisation requiring the ability to lead a high-performing team, and drive initiatives across the business. An understanding of Private Equity and experience within a consumer-focussed environment will be essential to this individual’s success.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience (industry and consulting), of which a significant portion should be with a tier-one strategy consulting firm
- Reached Manager level within a tier-one strategy consulting firm
- Strong degree from a top university
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to engage with and influence a diverse range of stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically and lead cross functional projects from initiation through to implementation
- Experience within a fast-moving environment and a high level of comfort with change
- Passionate about the role of digital in enabling and driving transformational change
- Healthcare or consumer focused industry experience is a plus