We are working with a global blue-chip Private Equity fund committed to putting digital and data at the heart of strategic initiatives, seeking a Digital Strategist to join their vastly experienced portfolio team.
Working across multiple sectors, you will be pivotal in driving impactful digital transformation initiatives across the European portfolio, predominately focused on top-line growth. Coupled with helping evaluate digital capabilities and value-creation opportunities within future investment processes.
From a delivery perspective, as well as working independently, you will take a ‘quarterback style’ role – leveraging external consulting firms and vendors to execute projects, whilst working closely with portfolio management teams to ensure outputs are operationalised.
As the first specialist digital hire you will play an influential role in shaping their long-term approach to digital and will act as a thought-leader within the fund. Over time this person would also look to build a small specialist team.
- Extensive experience
- Top tier strategy consulting experience
- Well rounded thinker with a focus on digital technology
- Experience building digital strategies across multiple industries
- Strong functional spike in at least one of; ecommerce, digital marketing, digital product, digital sales, customer experience
- An interest in the Private Equity market is essential, prior PE experience is not required
- Experience operating within a digital native firm or in a ‘legacy’ firm that has undergone a digital transformation (desirable)