We are working with a dynamic internationally active healthcare incubator, set up over 10 years ago by a leading entrepreneur in the space, working on tomorrow’s global health trends and innovations. They focus on the areas of medical cannabis, ground-breaking pain therapies, chemical-free pharmaceuticals, intelligent bacteria, dermaceuticals and e-health. The company holds over 20 companies worldwide, have over 70 drug approvals, and have had several success stories, selling businesses to the major pharmaceutical players globally.
The business has ambitious growth plans and are opening offices in London, San Francisco, and New York for new, exciting projects. Therefore, they are looking to make their first hire for these offices that will report directly to the CEO/Founder.
As a Deal Sourcing Lead you will be scanning the market and looking for new targets for the business to invest in, partner with, or acquire. You will be looking for targets in the pharmaceutical and medtech space, which can be single compounds or part of other companies. In this business, you will be creating what is considered impossible and lay the foundations for a revolution in the orphan disease area.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Being the face of the business in the market and to the stakeholders
- Searching for the right targets and sourcing acquisition targets
- The full acquisition process (Deal origination, Execution, Negotiations, Contracts & Due Diligence)
- Generating leads and pitching to buyers
You like to think big and are hungry for the perfect deal. You are known as excellent networker, always up to date with the market, and you see right away whether a deal has potential. You have a natural sense for opportunities, and nobody can fool you on that. Once you have found the right target, there is nothing that can stop you.
- Top academic track record
- Experience in strategy consulting, Venture Capital, Investment Banking or an outstanding entrepreneurial career
- Expertise and a passion for the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector