Our client is an innovative Professional Services organization that is expanding/ buildingServiceNow capabilities in APAC region on all aspects related to Enterprise Service Management and the development of digital platforms, helping customers to simplify and improve their IT, Customer Service and HR business processes in order to create enhanced return on investment. Their US organization has a reputation for designing some of the most progressive solutions in the market, providing expertise across all areas of the ServiceNow platform.
This role has anAPAC footprint and is Singapore based. Our client is now seeking to hire an experienced Business Development professional with strong solution-selling capabilities and a high level of competence in identifying and developing sales opportunities to penetrate new global/ regional enterprise level prospects. You will have the ability to manage and control the sales process ofServiceNowopportunities from proactively developing new business opportunities, to customer solution discussions, responding to RFP/ RFI, collaborating with internal APAC leadership to negotiate services contract with the client and planning strategic road map for future customer development.
- Demonstrable experience ofprofessional serviceandsolution-selling.Most backgrounds can be considered but ability to sell ServiceNow platforms.
- Strong referenceablerelationship with ServiceNow organizationin APAC
- Experience in servingBig-4 and Global Technology Consulting organization’sServiceNow practice would be an added advantage
- A consistent track record of sales target achievement in Asia-Pacific with focus on global/ regional client in South East Asia, India, Hong Kong and Australia.
- Engage inAccount Management, including Account planning, Client procurement, Pipeline development, Opportunity pursuit, Contract negotiation, Risk review with APAC management team, developing proposals and Statement of Work (SOW) and ensure revenue attainment
- Ability to examine, listen, qualify and resolve concerns or obstacles to a sale in a logical fashion, emphasizing the solutions or services that will deliver maximum benefit. Act as a customer advocate, showing empathy with their challenges and issues and creating plans to address their needs.
- Strongoral and written communication skills in Englishis essential. Ability to communicate in other Asian/ European languages will be a plus.
- Post Covid-19 lockdowns; this role will requiresignificant travel(up to 40%)