Please note: If you are interested in discussing an alternative start date; please mention this at application.
If you’re looking to secure your Graduate role early then read on! We are now recruiting for our 2021 Research Consultant Graduate Scheme, globally.
Why The Barton Partnership?
We are an award-winning specialist provider of Strategy, Transformation & Change and M&A talent both on a permanent and interim basis. Our clients include FTSE listed and Fortune 500 companies across all sectors/industries; SMEs, Strategic, Innovation & Management Consulting firms (large and boutique), Global Financial services, Private Equity and Venture Capital organisations. Our network represents talent from Analyst to Partner/MD level across all disciplines and sectors associated with Strategy, Transformation and M&A. We’re still privately owned, with CEO Nick Barton still heavily involved in the day to day running of the business.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting Consultants to deliver on specific search mandates
- Identifying and engaging with prospective candidates at all levels
- Contributing to the on-going development of the candidate network
- Playing a key role in the identification of business development opportunities
- Attending both candidate and client meetings, initially alongside senior management
- Taking a pro-active approach to your own learning and development; becoming a true SME in the Strategy, Transformation and M&A recruitment market
We’ve offices in London, New York, Paris and Singapore - with plans to open in two more in 2020. Future relocation is possible & subject to performance and opportunity.
What will you earn?
You'll get a basic salary of £24,000 and commission from day one. Typical earnings are as follows: Year 1 c£30k+, Year 2 c£45k+, Year 3 and beyond, c£70k+
Who are you?
- Educated to degree level
- Down to earth, competitive and willing to work hard to get results
- Polished, articulate and confident
- A natural communicator, able to build rapport with stakeholders at all levels
- Someone who thrives and excels under pressure with a high attention to detail