· Primary focus on client account development, sales, and delivery of the full spectrum of the consultancy’s services to deliver strategic value to their clients.
· Play a key role in growing the Climate Change & Sustainability business across its broad portfolio of service offerings:
o Environmental & Social Governance Frameworks
o Sustainability Reporting
o Carbon impact assessment & management
o Climate change adaptation and action planning
o Greenhouse gas and global warming strategies
· Actively develop commercial strategies to pursue and win new business opportunities that result in significant revenue growth with target clients aligned with the firm’s global strategy.
· Provide business value selling at the top levels of client organizations, raising the profile of the firm’s capabilities within key client organizations
· Develop new client relationships and expand existing relationships by delivering strategic consulting advice, excellent value, and quality service.
· Build, grow, and manage a high-performance team, serving as a leader and mentor to consultants. Identify emerging talent and work with them to reach their full potential; ensure rising stars are nurtured, developed and given new areas of responsibility.
Post-graduate degree in environmental engineering, economics, or related discipline.
10+ years’ experience in a consulting environment.
Business acumen to understand business risk and challenges and recognize corporate opportunities.
Demonstrable track record in delivering multi-million-dollar sales results annually, including successfully winning large and strategic projects.
Offer recognized technical expertise and an established reputation in the local marketplace.