|Location: London||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Veer Vadgama|
The Barton Partnership is exclusively retained by an iconic global consumer goods business. This is a global role that will have shared responsibility for the London based Strategy team and hold key relationships with the Exec team and Senior Leaders across the business. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual wanting more ownership and influence with the potential to succeed the overall Group Strategy Director or leverage their career vertically across a global business.
The role will work in close partnership with the Group Strategy Director and Exec team and will run the strategic planning process. It is also responsible for monitoring and assessing the disruptive forces acting on the beverage industry and developing strategic responses to future proof the firm and retain the right to win in a changing world. It will work closely with Group Business Development to ensure the M&A activity is in line with the firm’s strategic goals. This role will look to build and maintain an amazing team, providing them with opportunities that will help them develop. It will coach them to excel in role and build their leadership so that they progress when they move into the wider business.
- Highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader with experience in a leading strategy consulting firm, and/or leading the corporate strategy function for a major global company.
- Strategic mindset with an ability to think broadly, refine question, and influence multiple decision makers. Strong consumer packaged goods experience to be able to both identify and initiate appropriate partnership alliances and acquisitions.
- Proven leader with a track record of developing and delivering high impact and successful consumer products strategies, with the context of a top tier strategic consulting firm or significant strategic planning experience in a corporate environment.
- Demonstrated leadership contribution to a senior leadership group preferably in a commercial/ major corporate setting.
- Strong financial skills ideally with some experience of complex financial modelling.