|Location: Denmark and wider Europe||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Garry McCallum|
Our client is a Private Equity backed €2bn+ Revenue Hi-Tech Technology Manufacturer that is set to go through an ambitious multi-lever Transformation Plan. A Transformation Manager is required to work alongside the CEO, CTO and management team to help develop Value Creation initiatives, lead current/new programmes to execution and ultimately have a big EBITDA impact within one of their high-growth business units, located in Copenhagen.
This individual will be responsible for managing the implementation initiatives of the portfolio companies value creation programme. Activities include pursuing growth levers (pricing, key account management) as well as operational initiatives (procurement, operational improvement, and product portfolio rationalization.) Working closely with country management and operational teams, they will be a key constituent within the pan- European Transformation office, reporting into the Group CTO with ultimate responsibility for being the catalyst for driving project execution in their respective geography.
- Swift progression in a top-tier strategy consultancy
- Exposure to Private Equity (Transformations) and strong understanding of EBITDA/Financial Impact
- Pan-European Background and Language capability (English, Danish ideally)
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and bring structure to others
- Knowledge of Production industries a plus
- Future leadership potential to dissipate into a leadership role in the business in the mid-term
- Right to work in the EU