|Location: New York||Salary: Highly Competitive|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Agnes Zuberecz|
A unique New York-based hedge fund which uses financial technology to push innovation within asset management. The firm has a deep focus on the intersection between artificial intelligence, big data and finance. Our client currently has $40b+ under management with a presence spanning three countries and is committed to shaping the future of finance and technology.
Our client is looking for two Strategy Managers, one to join the overall Corporate Strategy team, and one to join the Asset Management Corporate Strategy team. Both individuals will work across multiple business lines, combining strategy, technology, finance, venture capital, and execution.
• Help define the company’s long-term strategy.
• Identify new business opportunities, including M&A opportunities.
• Drive execution of new business initiatives.
• Lead product strategy and innovation
• Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.6.
• 4-10 years’ total work experience.
• Tier One management consulting background.
• High intellectual capacity and curiosity.
• Ability to work independently yet also lead and inspire large cross-functional teams
• Entrepreneurial individual with the ability to work in a flat organization structure.