|Location: London||Salary: Competitive Compensation|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Dickon Cole|
My client is a leading cards and payments business, who have a strong reputation of developing strategy consulting talent into future business leaders.
I am working with their Group Strategy team to identify a Director level hire as the current Director looks to roll out into the commercial business with a promotion.
The team serves the office of the CEO but also Business Unit heads Globally and they provide Strategy Consulting, Business Development, and Mergers & Acquisitions services to these stakeholders, including taking responsibility for exploring strategic partnerships across the FinTech space.
This team is a well proven accelerated entry point for high potential individuals seeking to make that first move from consulting to industry at the Engagement Manager, Project Leader or equivalent level. The expectation being that inside 18-24 months you would move to a line role within the wider business with a promotion.
• Consulting skillset having spent some time in a strategy consulting role.
• You will be currently at the Engagement Manager, Project Leader or equivalent level.
• Excellent communications skills with experience in presenting to and influencing senior management.
• Commercial acumen and understanding of the business implications of different strategies.
• Relevant sector experience is not required.