|Location: Minnesota or Washington D.C||Salary: Competitive compensation|
|Sector: Private Equity||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sofia Guijarro|
The Barton Partnerships is excited to be working with a number of clients in the Private Equity space.
We are currently working on active roles with a Private Equity fund and a Private Equity portfolio company. Both organizations are looking for a Head of Strategy to help drive their next stage of transformational growth. They each offer an opportunity for individuals with Tier 1 Strategy Consultancy experience and exceptional stakeholder management skills to develop their career in a significant leadership role.
We are also working with a boutique Strategy Consultancy working specifically in the Private Equity sector. This firm will enable individuals to work with the world’s leading Private Equity funds and their portfolio companies within a high-growth and entrepreneurial environment. The firm is looking for Consultants, Managers and Associate Partners, and has minimal travel requirement.
All of these roles are a great opportunity for strategy consultants looking to have genuine impact in an organization. Furthermore, all of these clients offer a market-leading package, not only in terms of compensation, but also in providing exciting opportunities for career development and senior stakeholder engagement.
These roles are based in either the Washington, D.C. area or Minneapolis.
- Excellent academic track record.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Tier 1 Strategy Consultancy.
- Experience within a Private Equity fund or a portfolio company is preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills. High levels of maturity and gravitas. Able to influence and motivate all levels of the organization including Board-level stakeholders.
- Ability to manage several projects involving multiple functions and participations.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to summarize information.
- Able to demonstrate professionalism in a corporate environment.