Our client is a leading engineering group within the aerospace, electronics, land systems and marine sectors.
The VP of Strategy will sit within the Group Strategy Division and assist the SVP on all ongoing projects.
- A key member of the Chief Strategy Officer’s team
- “Strategy business partner” to selected Lines of Business (LOBs)
- Facilitating strategy discussions, via strategy frameworks, processes
- Help develop and implement business strategies for sustainable success globally
- Support management in Strategy Projects inc. presentations to leadership team
- Facilitate, coordinate and front the group-level strategic partnerships with selected Government Agencies and Multi-National Companies that will help create new capabilities for global businesses. These partnerships typically span multiple LOBs and across geographies
- Front the group-level partnerships with selected Info/Intelligence companies that can provide additional “Outside-In” information to management and decision makers in business and technology
- Coordinate, consolidate and integrate the different sources of primary and secondary information for communication to management, and/or to seed conversations at leadership meetings
- 10 years experience in strategic planning, consulting, business development or equivalent
- Strategy consulting experience with a top tier management consulting firm
- Able to lead, plan and execute the strategic planning initiatives to design, develop and implement company’s vision, strategy and short & long-term strategic priorities in collaboration with senior management, board and functional heads
- Market entry studies, business turnarounds, detailed strategic roadmaps projects