Our client is one of the world’s leading energy service providers, currently working as a crucial player within the energy transition space and the development of sustainable solutions.
As they continue their focus on mastering the complex challenges posed, they are looking to hire a top tier strategy consultant to continue the growth within this space.
This is a great opportunity for an individual that has reached ‘Manager’ level within consulting, looking to transition into an exciting, dynamic company with strong energy focus and become part of their growth journey. This individual will take responsibility for driving high profile initiatives which will contribute to their story.
Our client is looking to hire a candidate into their successful and influential internal strategy team, with a track record of hiring top tier consultants and promoting them into wider areas of the business.
You will be responsible for identifying and leading the development of core commercial questions, whilst working closely with the wider business and management team to implement this.
The role will involve a hybrid of strategic and operational initiatives, covering top line strategic growth projects, such as ensuring the business has clearly defined plans and supporting the strategic review of growth opportunities. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Analysing complex issues facing the energy sector and develop corresponding strategic and operational solution approaches.
- Working closely with management team to ensure that you are achieving excellent results and high customer satisfaction.
- Developing long term relationships with customers.
- Helping build the business through the designing and acquiring of new projects.
- Taking responsibility for international teams and pushing the personal and professional development of other team members through regular feedback sessions.
- Reached ‘Manager’ or ‘Project Lead’ level within a top consulting firm.
- Strong interpersonal skills are mandatory and the ability to work with senior executives.
- Ability to think strategically and lead cross functional projects from initiation through to implementation.
- Experience within a fast-moving environment and a high level of comfort with change
-Energy and Utilities industry experience is a plus.
-Fluent in either Italian, Swedish, or Dutch.