We are currently working on a Strategy Director for North America position for a renowned Media & Telecommunications provider. This role will operate as a group function, reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer and partnering with other key stakeholders across the global business.
With new and existing contracts in place, this company is projected to grow 10x over the coming years. It is an exciting role that allows you to be directly involved in IoT and data-driven solutions while owning and executing go to market strategies.
- Manage executive projects covering competitor analysis, product development and new markets to enter across North America, Australia, Asia and Europe.
- Work collaboratively with business leaders to form strong working relationships that gain mutual respect, trust, and confidence that result in well-formed strategic plans and transformation delivery
- Provide high quality and timely analysis to enable Executives to make informed and appropriate business decisions.
- Conduct modelling, analysis, gather and organize data, information and reports about the businesses and analyze information to identify issues to offer advice on possible solutions.
- Integrate the big picture of transformation initiatives from definition through to implementation, supporting the development of clear case for change, desired outcomes and decision-making.
- Build capability within the organization to enable transformation and a culture of growth and innovation that aligns to our business values and behaviors.
- Support organizational design and development from the current Operating Model to the Target Operating Model that supports a fit for purpose workforce.
- Lead high value initiatives, including significant strategic bids and partnership or acquisition opportunities.
- Ensure the strategy aligns with the Long-Term Plan and continue to support the Long-Term Plan with clear assumptions supported by data driven analysis.
- Minimum 6+ years of related professional experience either from industry or in a Management Consulting firm
- Experience in telecommunications companies is a highly preferred.
- Proven experience delivering Go-To-Market Strategies, identifying potential investments and other growth strategy projects
- Understanding of and ability to resolve complex business issues.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional projects and achieve desired results.
- Strong analytical background and ability to manage analysts.
- Strong organization and process management.
- Ability to work independently while being guided by a senior integration leader.
- Willingness to travel as needed.