Our client is one of the fastest growing legal technology businesses in the world and is looking to expand their internal strategy function. We are currently supporting them on two business critical hires that report directly to the Chief Strategy officer and cover two main verticals: Sales and Marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ex-consultant to join a leading business as they grow.
The Director of Strategy positions will play a critical part in setting corporate strategy for a specific function in the organization and ensuring the actualization of that strategy and the company’s broadest strategic objectives through close partnership with the relevant function. The roles will also work cross-functionally to support additional strategic initiatives, Board- and investor-level engagement, etc.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled and structured problem solver, detail-oriented and collaborative implementer of strategic initiatives, and overall analytical and thorough thought partner. Specific skillsets should also include excellence in storytelling through PowerPoint, deep and efficient Excel skillset including for in-depth model building and high-volume data analysis, and overarching business process analysis.
- Extensive relevant work experience (both strategy and function-specific)
- Demonstrated and quantifiable experience in conceptualizing, designing, and executing upon strategic initiatives in past roles
- 2+ years experience at top tier management consulting firm preferred (McKinsey, BCG, Bain)
- MBA preferred
- High level of initiative, detail orientation, and organization required, with the ability to be adaptable and work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)