An international healthcare company with leading market positions in 13 countries. The head office is located just outside Utrecht, the Netherlands. The portfolio has over 2,500 employees and are committed to improve healthcare outcomes and the affordability of care. This role is based in Benelux region.
The Regional Transformation Director will be responsible for managing the implementation initiatives of the portfolio company’s value creation programme. They consist of various separate commercial / top-line, cost, post-merger integration and new business venture initiatives and thus be a key driver of the group’s transformation activities across a particular region (BENELUX / DACH / NORDICS).
The main responsibilities are:
- Acting in a "challenge and support" role vis-à-vis the initiative owners, helping them deliver the targeted results
- Structuring and coordinating cross-functional initiatives
- Ensuring initiatives get into implementation, and to guide them to fast and pragmatic execution
- Acting as a first escalation level in resolving critical issues and involving the management team appropriately where further escalation is required
- Creating transparency and visibility by initiative progress tracking in order to allow for better and faster decision making and results predictability
- Being a service/support function for the organisation - allowing line functions to focus on implementation
- Providing consistency to internal discussions and Board updates
The Transformation Director will enjoy a tremendous learning opportunity in a highly competitive private equity driven environment where she/he can build on consulting and operational experience while being able to develop a transformation and private equity track record.
The Transformation Director will enjoy significant exposure to the CEO, the senior management team and to the fund.
Given the nature of the roles, strong interpersonal skills are mandatory. In addition:
- Track record of successfully handling demanding projects
- High level of motivation and determination
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of financial processes
- Ability to challenge initiative owners in a constructive way with respect to overall feasibility and impact of initiatives
- Openness to working in a private equity related environment
- Background in distribution, key accounts and/or industrial production would be favourable.
The ideal consulting skill level would be Project Leader/ Senior Manager/Associate Partner, with experience inmulti-project management/strategy programmes. Past exposure to a private equity setting would befavourable as well, but not mandatory.