Our client a leading global commodities company with presence in over 60 countries is looking for an M&A Manager to join its Global Strategic Investments team. The candidate will also need to have the gravitas to work closely with the CEOs of the various global business units.
The M&A Manager will sit within the Strategic Investments function of the business and assist in all stages of the deal cycle.
- Hands on execution of acquisition and divestment projects, development of business cases, valuation and financial modelling, due-diligence, structuring, information memorandum documentation and process management.
- Handle all divestments within the business
- Review all organic investment proposals submitted by businesses and submit recommendations to the investment or executive committee
- Performance review of past projects and monitor performance of on-going projects
- Review performance of organic and inorganic investments and prepare management reports for the Board and Investment Committees.
- High level strategic decision-making
- Accounting or relevant professional qualification (eg. CFA / CA / ACCA)
-Previous relevant experience in business/commercial analysis and development of investment proposals/recommendations
- High degree of proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and Power point
- Familiarity with tools like Capital IQ is preferred