My team is working exclusively with one of New York's most successful Hedge Funds, hiring a hybrid strategy and data professional to join the investment team within their aggressively growing Private Equity business, focused on minority growth investments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Manager level top-tier consultant with an interest in growth equity investments, and is excited by the opportunity to use data to influence all aspects of the investment process. This is a new role, with lots of white space and responsibility to define a new focus area within the fund. Being comfortable working with ambiguity and in an entrepreneurial capacity is essential for success.
Technical programming experience is not required, but this individual must be highly analytical and passionate about the use of data.
- Previous work experience in consulting, private equity and/or data analysis.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and communication skills.
- Time management and project management skills.
- Interest in the investment industry.
- Financial analysis skills or experience.
- Coding/Tableau skills a plus.