Our client is a Private Equity owned Semiconductor business and they are seeking an HR Director with transition, transformation and integration experience.
Please read further if you’re an experienced HR leader who is excited about driving change in a large tech manufacturing group. This is a great opportunity for those who have accomplished similar broad range of HR transformations, and are keen to challenge themselves in a setting of 1000+ employees across multiple geographies.
HR Strategy, Leadership and Coordination
- Responsible for driving talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, talent development, training and HR Operations
- Work in a matrix structure with multiple stakeholders to execute on HR strategies and initiatives
- Develop a strategic approach to human resources and the execution of these strategies,
- Work with functional HR Heads in the region to develop appropriate human resource policies and standards to ensure effective, fair and equitable management of employees throughout the organization
- Drive continuous improvement of HR processes and procedures
- Drive recruitment standards in the region to enhance and maintain at the highest practicable level
- Support, communicate, train and advise the management team on recruitment initiatives and interviewing techniques
- Work with management to ensure the selection of the right candidates for all positions,
- Involvement in senior level resourcing including interviewing candidates and ensuring onboarding is completed
Talent Management, Training and Development
- Lead development and execution of talent management, engagement and retention strategies, plans, and initiatives including the design and implementation of a training, mentoring and professional development and succession plans
- Support, communicate and advise senior management on their talent development initiatives
- Work with HR heads in the region on training and development programs which are beneficial to the growth of employees
- Manage the annual training and development plan and budget
Compensation and Benefits
- Revise compensation structure of senior management as well as that of the rest of the Group.
- Manage the performance management process and facilitate improvement of performance management systems
- Implement performance appraisals, training and feedback across the regions in line with group HR standards
- Drive best practice and act as counsel to management on all issues of employee performance
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related field advantageous
- Extensive experience in full spectrum of HR with experience in managerial roles
- Experience in manufacturing company especially in semiconductor field is preferred.
- Strong Regional/Global experience in China and Asia is a must
- Strong knowledge of HR policies, processes and tools across the region
- Good verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with people from different countries
- Ability to speak and write in fluent English and Mandarin or Malay is a must
- Deep and broad understanding of employment law, recruitment and selection, employee relations, compensation, and benefits
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced and geographically diverse organizational structure
- Experience in driving change and integration
- Ability to work with functional teams across regions