Our client, headquartered in Hong Kong, connects suppliers with customers in all segments of aviation including airlines, Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) service providers and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). They are looking for a Head of HR to lead all HR functions.
You will be responsible for the creation and execution of HR strategies and plans to support business strategies and growth plans, including responsibility to senior management for planning and advice on all areas of human capital related matters. You will be a partner to line managers, country managers and department heads across the business in driving sustained improvement in the capability, performance, engagement and diversity of the workforce.
Your role will include but not limited to:
- Creation, communication and implementation of HR policies, processes and programs to address workforce and business needs
- Creation and implementation of performance management, KPIs and incentives linked to overall company goals
- Day to day HR operations relating to the full employee life cycle including Recruitment, Onboarding, Training and Career Development
- Management of Key Compensation & Benefits activities i.e. Payroll / MPF, Salary Increments, Performance Bonus, Evaluation and Promotion, etc.
You will work alongside the CEO and senior management team, and partner closely with your business stakeholders to meet HR objectives and company goals.
- You will be comfortably communicating in Cantonese, Mandarin and English and working with stakeholders across
- You will have relevant university-level qualifications and extensive experience as a senior HR manager or Business Partner to companies / divisions of 150+ people
- You will be resourceful, independent and comfortable multitasking
- You will demonstrate high attention to detail, accuracy, and thoroughness in your work
- You will have good MS Excel and Powerpoint skills and comfortable presenting and discussing with numerical and financial implications of your ideas and proposals
- Experience in an industrial context (logistics, supply chain, manufacturing or similar industries) would be an advantage