Our client is one of the world’s largest automotive distributor and retailer. They are growing their data science and advanced analytics capabilities and is looking for a Data Science Lead to build the team and lead their global operations.
The chosen candidate gets the opportunity to deliver impactful solutions within a global role with a multinational company that prides itself on driving business strategy around data and analytics.
The Head of Analytics will lead a data science team of 5 people and oversee the MLOps activities to deliver analytics use cases and ensure alignment with business wide vision and strategy.
- Lay down advanced analytics roadmap based on future data needs of the business
- Scope, design and implement machine learning models to solve user cases and achieve measurable improvements
- Lead big data and analytics initiatives and greenfield projects implementations
- Create and maintain best-practice MLOps by evaluating technologies and setting standards and best practices
- Identify trends and meaningful actions for business decisions and improve operations and data standard to deliver measurable business value
- Lead big data capabilities and coordinate cross-functional analytics for the global business
- Cultivate a data-informed decision-making and hypothesis-driven experimentation culture
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Machine Learning, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or other related quantitative field.
- Highly proficient in Python and its data manipulation and machine learning libraries.
- Previous work experience within a data science position with min 2 years experience leading a team.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience using Spark/ Databricks is a plus.
- Experience with Azure is a plus.