|Location: London||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Energy / Oil & Gas / Utilities / Mining, Healthcare / Pharma, Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Leisure / Hospitality, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Phillip Ward|
London based mid-market Private Equity fund investing across the UK and Benelux markets.
Our client is looking to hire an individual with top-tier consulting and Private Equity experience to focus on identifying and executing on a range of value creation topics across a diverse portfolio.
The fund takes a collaborative approach to value creation, working with management teams to execute on a range of value creation and growth opportunities, both organic and inorganic.
The fund is relatively young, so this role offers the right individual a rare opportunity to have a significant impact on current and future investments, across the whole deal cycle. There is significant scope to grow and evolve within this role – with a successful individual being able to take increased ownership of value creation initiatives within time.
All candidates are required to meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in a top tier strategy consulting firm
- Experience advising Private Equity funds on a range of topics, including post acquisition value creation
- The ability to work effectively with diverse management teams to communicate and execute a range of strategic initiatives
- Unrestricted right to work in the UK
- Experience working for a Private Equity fund or in a strategic or operational role for a Private Equity backed business
- The ability to work effectively both autonomously and as a member of a team