|Location: London||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Industrials / Business Services / Transport||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emily Salisbury|
Our client is a leading provider of transport across Europe, with an impressive track record of producing innovative transport solutions to the customer. They are looking to hire a Transformation Director, to report into the Managing Director of the Emerging Markets Business.
This firm is London based, focusing on the European Market and is uniquely positioned to continue its dominance within this area, where the customer is at the focus of the business, as they continue lead the change within the transport industry.
They are looking for a Transformation Director to move into the Emerging Markets Business. This individual will take full ownership of the strategy and transformation agenda, with the sole aim of increasing market growth and leading these initiatives across the team.
The role will involve a hybrid of strategic and transformation work, covering top line strategic projects, such as owning the strategic planning process and identifying commercial opportunities. As Transformation Director, you will take ownership for the delivery of a portfolio of work, including projects self-identified to help the business continue to gain market share. As well as longer term programme and change management in order to deliver a successful roadmap for the future. Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage and coordinating Divisional transformation portfolios
- Understanding the collective people impact of change across the portfolio and influence business decisions
- Coordinate regular reviews of process in order to understand how well plans are being delivered/where any corrections may be required
- Engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels
The Transformation Director is a critical hire, which the business see as having a huge contribution to the long term success of multiple business outcomes. This will be a starting point for the Emerging Markets team to drive change within its transformational and strategic plans and in doing so build a clear business vision.
- Reached ‘Manager’ or ‘Junior Manager’ level within a top consulting firm
- Strong interpersonal skills are mandatory
- Track record of successfully handling demanding projects
- High level of motivation and determination
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of financial processes
- Ability to challenge initiative owners in a constructive way, with respect to overall feasibility and impact of initiatives
- Experience within B2C services industries or transportation is a plus