|Location: Munich||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Healthcare / Pharma||Specialism: M&A / Corporate Development, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Zena Van Vliet|
My client is a leading company in the global pharmaceutical industry and now the European number one in their area of expertise. They have recently been acquired by a leading pan-European investment firm, who are initiating the key phases of the value creation and M&A growth plan aligned to a potential IPO/sale exit strategy.
The role reports directly to the CEO (ex-McKinsey & Company) who is leading the value creation plan, driving the organic and inorganic growth of the business. The individual will be working closely with the executives, investors, and other senior stakeholders to design and implement a range of strategic and transformational initiatives and work on new acquisitions. This is a critical hire, the effective “right hand” to the Chief Executive Officer, and serves as a stepping stone to a VP position within the group.
- Strategy consulting experience
- Experience as project manager and / or significant industry experience / experience as entrepreneur or banking
- Implementation / execution abilities and experiences through hands-on experience, ideally in an international setting
- Knowledge and previous project experience of the pharma
- Fluency in European languages are a plus