|Location: London||Salary: Competitive Compensation|
|Sector: Industrials / Business Services / Transport||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Royce Tooth|
Our client is a supply-chain logistics company with vast international presence - operating in over 60 countries. Specialising in the pooling of unit-load equipment and associated services, our client is a global leader in sustainability and circular economy who are looking to take necessary steps towards Industry 4.0 by collaborating with their digital corporate start-up to define and deliver the digital strategy. All the while, with the constant aim to reduce their environmental impact.
Sitting within their corporate strategy team, our client is looking for the right candidate to step in as a Strategy Manager, reporting directly into the Head of Group Strategy, to help lead and support strategic initiatives across the business. The position will allow working across an array of functional groups as well as their digital corporate start up to define the roadmap for future growth alongside re-shaping the way they manage the supply chain.
Here, the role will cover a number of activities, such as;
- Leading/supporting initiatives at corporate, group or business unit level.
- Supporting the strategy planning process and leading it for certain functional areas.
- Collaborating with their digital corporate start up.
- Working with other functional groups on business improvement and transformation initiatives.
- Cooperate alongside colleagues in other teams, regions and services to enhance strategic and transformational plans.
- Prior experience within a top consulting firm
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills