|Location: London||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Energy / Oil & Gas / Utilities / Mining, Financial Services, Healthcare / Pharma, Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Leisure / Hospitality, Payments, Private Equity, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com, Telecoms / Media / Technology, Internal Jobs||Specialism: Digital, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Frida Scheidhauer|
Our client is a Shoreditch based Digital Strategy and Design Agency that have established themselves as a world class provider of solutions, to enable influential global brands to define and realise their strategic vision through the design of smarter and better digital products and services. The company has a growing presence in Seattle and Tokyo, as well as London and has developed long-term relationships over the years with a variety of major brands, such as Delhaize, T-Mobile and UBS.
The company’s client proposition has evolved to now incorporate strategy consulting capabilities as a means of supporting clients from a thought leadership and direction setting perspective.
The company is now looking to make a critical hire; Director of Business Strategy.
This individual will report directly to the UK Managing Director and be a key member of the Leadership team. You will have the opportunity to contribute toward shaping the nature of the work conducted in the studio; grow and lead a team; and share in the act of setting the direction for the business as a whole.
The role would suit an entrepreneurial individual looking to work in a smaller, more agile environment working with across different functions with a real opportunity to heavily contribute to the strategic direction of the business, as well as leading exciting digital initiatives for clients.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in business strategy consulting delivering successful client advisory projects at a top tier consulting firm. Experience supporting digital transformation externally or from within preferred.
- Excellent general business acumen with exceptional problem solving skills.
- Global brand experience and B2C mandatory; B2B a plus.
- Confident, assertive, driven, responsible, and professional. Self directed and inspiring in your work ethic and motivation.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, cross-functionally, and is seen as a leader and expert to outside disciplines.
- Passionate about digital and its impact on customer facing businesses