|Location: Amsterdam||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Dickon Cole|
We are working with one of Europe’s leading financial services organisations, who are currently undertaking a major group wide multi-year technology enabled transformation programme as they continue to expand and innovate globally.
Our client is headquartered out of Amsterdam and they are looking for a senior leader to help drive this major programme and work closely with the organisation’s most senior decision makers to design and implement one of the most far reaching agile transformations in the market.
You will be helping drive strategy and transformation across a huge part of the global business. This role reports into the Head of Transformation Strategy and works closely with the executive leadership teams across multiple geographies and at a group level.
You will be responsible for helping shape a billion Euro strategic change initiative that represents the board’s top priority for the next two years. There will be great opportunity to leverage an extensive network across the organisation and roll out into a senior leadership position.
- Consulting experience, ideally from a top tier strategy house.
- Financial services experience, ideally retail or commercial banking.
- Exposure across both strategy and transformation.
- Proven ability to drive major transformation programmes, ideally of €100 mil.
- Excellent senior stakeholder management skills.