|Location: Europe||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Veer Vadgama|
The Barton Partnership is working exclusively with a highly reputable, world leading consumer goods business. Our client is £3bn+ revenue generating business who are keen to continue their growth strategy, with this new hire. This role sits within the Transformation function and will be an integral influence in driving change and growth across Europe.
The role will work in close partnership with the SVP of Transformation - Europe and will be responsible for leading the strategic approach to transformation working on key global and sector projects and setting and leading Sector transformation strategy. Transformation experience in the context of SAP/ERP Implementation/Shared Services is critical.
- Highly analytical, motivated, decisive thought leader with experience in a leading consulting firm, and/or leading the Transformation Strategy for a major global company.
- Strong Project & Change Management toolkit
- Shared services/SAP/ERP experience
- Ability to build capabilities from different starting points and lead the change
- Demonstrated leadership contribution to a senior leadership group preferably in a commercial/ major corporate setting.