|Location: New York,||Salary: Competitive Compensation + Bonus|
|Sector: Industrials / Business Services / Transport||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Victoria Montagu|
Our client is a leading global provider of information and services to legal corporate, government, and academic markets. This FTSE 100 company has begun to transform itself further from a publisher of pure information to a provider of information-based tools and workflow solutions based on cutting-edge technology. Our client strives on using the power of data and advanced analytics to help their customers make wiser decisions over time.
This individual will, in collaboration with senior leadership, drive the business strategy to achieve profit and revenue targets, as well as to preserve and enhance the company’s prestige within industry. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the whole of strategic and implementation planning, as well as business development and M&A. In many instances, the role will involve participation in the execution of the plans, while ensuring that best practices are leveraged.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, collaborating with senior leadership to:
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical plans across the company’s various business units.
- Identify, evaluate and develop market entry strategies.
- Analyse market data and communicate noteworthy information and outcomes to senior leadership.
- Identify potential M&A opportunities, and initiate integration alongside members across the company’s global and cross-functional teams.
- 4+ years' experience at a top-tier management consulting firm.
- Experience in strategic planning and/or business development.
- Strategic, analytical, presentation and communication skills as well as knowledge of Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and PowerPoint).
- Adept at thinking about business opportunities on a macro level, within a global context.
- Ability to deliver results in collaboration with individuals across a variety of seniority levels on a team nestled within a matrixed environment.
- Experience in the software, legal or technology industry preferred, but not required.
- Strong preference for an MBA degree.