|Location: London/ Milan||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Private Equity||Specialism: M&A / Corporate Development, Operations / Change / Transformation|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Harry Chamberlain|
Our client is a leading Industrials company in the MRO space, that is owned by a large Global PE fund, it has been formed after a merger of two industrial companies an has undergone significant transformation in order to maximise economies of scale across the supply chain. They have 650+ locations across 23 countries with revenues of over €2bn.
The Transformation & Integration team is an intimate ‘crack team’ that works as the nerve centre and focal point of the Transformation across the Group. The team is tasked with developing, road- mapping and above all, delivering key Transformation programmes across the business and ‘spitting’ out strategy into an organisation that is going through rapid change – from rebranding the group business to creating new distribution centres and revamping what ‘digital’ means to the industry.
- Group COO, ex - McKinsey and PE Operating VP
- Transformation Manager(s) – former Tier-1 Consulting alumni that each cover a different geography or functional area of the transformation:
- Digital & IT
- Chance to focus on core commercial measures, defining Go to Market and Key Account strategy
- Work on M&A integration processes
- Business has strong digital growth, Italy has 20% year on year expansion
- Exciting M&A deals likely to be happening as part of wider strategy
- You will remain part of an international team and spend 20-40% of your time on international projects.
- 3 – 7 years of experience in a top strategy consulting house
- Fluent Italian speaker, this person will need to drop into the business in Milan and interact with management
- Line management of implementation project experience preferred
- Extra-curricular experience
- Experience of working in Italy
- Ranked in the top 25% in their consulting firm
- Open to acting as a generalist and travelling.