|Location: London||Salary: Confidential|
|Sector: Industrials / Business Services / Transport||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Johanna Kobelt|
We have been retained to source a senior leader within a private equity portfolio business in the transportation/logistics sector who have formulated an aggressive growth & value creation agenda including a large-scale, global business transformation.
The Head of Transformation will be the key driver of the group’s value creation activities. They will oversee a large number of transformation programmes across multiple geographies and business functions.
The role reports into the CTO of the group and will constantly update the executive board with regards to progress across the different workstreams.
Opportunities to progress within the business exist, as well as the wider private equity house and portfolio.
- Experience in managing international, multi-site workstreams
- Proven track record of transformation and programme delivery
- International experience is essential; prior business experience within Asian (SEA) beneficial
- Ideally a combination of top-tier consulting and operational industry experience
- Sector experience in B2B sectors
- Comfortable interacting with senior stakeholders across the portfolio business as well as the PE fund; previous experience in Private Equity-backed environments is beneficial