|Location: London||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: M&A / Corporate Development, Operations / Change / Transformation, Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emily Salisbury|
Our client is a leading global provider of Communications Infrastructure, with a successful history of producing innovative telecommunications solutions to connect communities, services and transport. They are a key driver in enabling efficient communication across the globe. As experts in designing and operating effective systems, they help connect the modern day world we live in.
The new Head of Strategy will be a critical hire, which the company sees as having a huge contribution to the long term success of ambitious growth plans for the business. The business is backed by a leading investor and is transitioning into a new phase of growth and development.
Our client are looking for a Head of Strategy, to report to the Chief Strategy Officer and work closely with the Executive Teams and investors. This individual will take ownership of shaping and implementing strategic growth, whilst leading the transformation initiatives.
The role will involve a hybrid of growth strategy (organic and inorganic), and transformation work - covering top line strategic growth projects, such as ensuring the business has clearly defined plans, and supporting the strategic review of growth opportunities globally.
As Head of Strategy, you will take ownership when leading proactive transformation initiatives to ensure achievement of strategic goals that address challenges and goals for the business. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with business leaders to ensure strong working relationships
- Lead and support high value at stake initiatives
- Develop a clear understanding and support change management with business leaders, whilst establishing change methodology and implementing change management strategies
- Build capability within the organisation to enable transformation and a key growth culture that aligns with business values
- Engage effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Reached ‘Manager’ or ‘Engagement Manager’ level within a top consulting firm
- Strong interpersonal skills are mandatory and the ability to work with senior executives in order to influence decision making
- Strategy experience gained from Strategy Consulting or Corporate Experience
- Experience leading a strategic planning process
- Experience working across multiple geographies
- Expertise in transformation and business change. Ability to act as a positive change agent and manage and lead change initiatives and processes
- Experience working on M&A projects, specifically relating to new market entry is a plus
- Experience within B2B services industries, telecommunications or TMT is a plus