|Location: London||Salary: Competitive Compensation|
|Sector: Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Royce Tooth|
Well renowned for their work across a range of brands, our client is a leading luxury retailer. Their mission – to deliver leading luxury shopping experiences for customers around the world whilst retaining the individuality of each brand and remaining current with their local market.
Reporting directly to the Group Strategy Director, this role will play a vital role is driving future development of the business, where a successful candidate will be comfortable in thought leadership and process ownership – leading to the buy-in of the businesses and the Group.
Here, the role will cover a number of activities, such as;
- Engaging within their current running trends – such as ‘what it means to have customer led decisions’.
- Supporting the development of Group-level strategy – including the annual strategic plan.
- Drive group-wide strategic initiatives, ensuring implementation plans are put in place and followed.
- Support the Group team in commercial due diligence projects of potential acquisition targets.
- Establish a thought leadership role within the Group – including an interpretation of relevant industry trends, macro-economic changes and analysis of customer insight.
- Prior experience within a top consulting firm
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills