|Location: UK||Salary: £60,000 - £85,000 base + car + 15% bonus + 25% pension|
|Sector: Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com||Specialism: Operations / Change / Transformation|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Thomas Rodwell|
Our client is a global leader in the alcoholic drinks space who has recently outperformed the sector during a prolonged period of disruption.
Within the Data & Analytics function, a new Analytics Transformation team has been created to focus on developing analytics strategy, roadmap, governance, and technical environment that will shape, design & build analytics capabilities across multiple functions, setting the foundation for speed, agility and robust return on investment.
The role will define, implement and embed the global Commercial transformation strategy into the business as a key enabler to delivering the company’s performance ambition. Working to define the Commercial Transformation strategy in accordance with industry and data analytics best practise, enabling data and insights to drive NSV growth, operating profit and productivity/efficiency gains across the business. Supporting the business to accelerate the leverage of performance led insights across Commercial.
- Strategic & business leadership and direction:
- Own the Global Commercial transformation agenda & the full benefits case
- Drive the transformation of the Commercial strategy through hands-on leadership, senior business leader engagement, clarity of vision and determination to succeed
- Work with the Global Data Analytics Transformation Director and GDBS Strategy Director to define a clear and compelling Global Commercial Transformation strategy.
- Ensure clear alignment between business strategy, Data Analytics Strategy and the Commercial transformation strategy.
- Drive the Global Commercial transformation strategy through to execution, aligning programs with the Global BSS Transformation Director.
- Build on existing data analytics capabilities, assets, frameworks and processes to define a practical and sustainable Commercial transformation strategy and business change sequencing.
- Build and lead a network of highly engaged, highly effective and capable program, project and change professionals to execute the global Commercial Transformation agenda.
- Amazing Relationships:
- Build deep relationships with key senior stakeholders such that he/she is seen as an influential leader in facilitating conversations to drive breakthroughs in business performances and in maximising opportunities
- Lead, motivate and demonstrate drive to deliver global programs of change across Commercial, influencing and delivering through others, creating focus and clarity for virtual working groups.
- Compliance & Controls:
- Promote and sustain delivery of satisfactory control and compliance environment through solutions and CoE services and change control processes.
- Talent & Capability:
Provide subject matter expertise, coaching and assessment/calibration in developing a strong pipeline of talent, inspire teams to deliver world class transformation performance and champion improvements in the capability across the Data & Analytics and Commercial communities.
- Likely 8+ years post qualified commercial experience at a multinational company
- Proven ability to impact and influence at a senior stakeholder level virtually across markets with solid networking, influencing & communication skills.
- Needs to be a very visible, credible leader, ability to lead others through ambiguity to drive clarity of execution.
- Excellent relationship management skills with senior stakeholders is paramount