|Location: Switzerland||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type:||Contact: Massimiliano Fiore|
Our client is a Fortune 500 multinational corporation (with net revenue of over US$50bn) that owns 6 of the world’s top international 15 brands, spanning more than 180 markets. They are dedicated to doing something very dramatic, driving one of the largest strategic transformations in corporate history.
The Corporate Strategy team supports the senior leadership in developing and executing strategic initiatives. As Strategy Manager, you will collaborate with the business leaders to create and deploy corporate strategy and key transformation programmes across the organisation, and help drive meaningful projects from strategy to implementation.
This highly visible position will give you the opportunity to be exposed to different leaders and stakeholders across the whole business with tremendous growth and development opportunities.
- 5-8 years’ total professional experience
- Top-tier strategy consulting experience + relevant experience across the Consumer-Packaged Goods space
- Proven track record in leading strategy projects from conceptualisation to delivery and results
- Fluent English is mandatory; working knowledge of French and/or German a plus
- Willingness to travel
- Master’s Degree or MBA from tier 1 university is strongly preferred