|Location: Boston||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: Energy / Oil & Gas / Utilities / Mining, Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Leisure / Hospitality, Private Equity, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Victoria Montagu|
Our client, a leading tier one level Strategy Consultancy in the UK/ Europe, is now aggressively developing their US proposition in Manhattan and Boston; to aid this The Barton Partnership have been mandated to source a Strategy Consultant to join the business to play an essential role in realizing their growth aspirations.
Our client is hiring Consultants, Senior Consultants, and Managers to join their growing team in Boston. Their team is both dynamic and driven and gives great opportunity for development in a non bureaucratic culture. The team splits time between work on commercial due diligences and pure strategy projects.
- Prevous experience within a top tier management consultancy firm.
- Deep knowledge and interest in the US B2B sectors.
- Experience of operating within and building relationships within the US.
- Able to build good professional and personal relationships with client teams at senior management levels.
- Mature demeanour and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when dealing with clients.
- Team player and leader, open-minded, possesses cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and add value.
- Highly organized and structured, with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Very strong communication skills.
- Straightforward, focused attitude.
- High business ethics: honesty, respect for the individual and culturally unbiased.
- A highly numerate individual who is hypothesis and issue driven.
- A true appreciation for rigour.
-Analytical, clear thinkers who can recognise critical issues and dedicate his or her attention accordingly.