|Location: London||Salary: £90,000 - £100,000 + equity|
|Sector: Energy / Oil & Gas / Utilities / Mining, Financial Services, Healthcare / Pharma, Industrials / Business Services / Transport, Leisure / Hospitality, Payments, Private Equity, Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism: Strategy|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Wolfman|
A start-up innovation consultancy, based in Central London.
The company’s proposition is different to other firms and fairly unique. The company is led by ex-strategy, military and entrepreneurial (mainly in the charity sectors) individuals and work with C-Level clients from FTSE 100 to Start-Ups in the UK and internationally.
They work across sector verticals alongside some of the world’s leading brands, and help them to grow and innovate using entrepreneurial methods. They scope a client’s business issues before reaching out to their network of over 3000 start-ups/entrepreneurs to hand pick those who are best positioned to aid their clients.
This practice benefits big businesses through allowing them access to out of the box innovative methods previously not at their disposal as well as providing start-ups a platform to grow/test their methodology.
The current headcount is 10. They’ve recently hired a Lead Consultant from a top-tier consultancy and are now looking for an Associate Director.
- Lead innovation strategy engagements with clients up to and including CEOs of listed companies
- Apply rigorous problem-solving techniques, but combine these with the company’s experimental, hands-on processes
- Work with the CEO in building the firms consulting methodology and processes;
- Manage and develop a highly talented but multi-background team new to consulting best practices.
The right candidate will be a natural entrepreneur, with a background in top-tier consulting and innovation. Due to the start-up nature of the business, they’re also offering an equity stake to the right individual.
- 6+ years of experience in strategy and innovation
- Extensive experience leading a team
- Entrepreneur or creative within or outside of your job
- An achievement based on passion that marks you out as different