|Location: London||Salary: Competitive Compensation + bonus|
|Sector: Retail / Consumer Goods / Dot com, Telecoms / Media / Technology||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Fred Smith|
A high-growth tech company revolutionising the restaurant experience which has seen over 1000% growth in past 12 months. The position is in a high-calibre team comprising former tier-1 consultants and reporting to an ex-McKinsey consultant. The opportunities to progress are significant as the company expands internationally and develops its model.
The Operations function is at the heart of the business – they ensure a seamless delivery service for customers, from start to finish.
As they continue phenomenal growth, the challenge to operate sustainably becomes ever harder. This role is about helping their markets achieve the step changes required to become the world-leader in food delivery.
This is a dual role – with both geographical and functional coverage.
The geographical element is about supporting local markets to solve their most pressing needs. Including:
- Working with local markets to help find and implement solutions to their current problems, as well as ensuring they are set-up for success from an organisational and process perspective
- Proactively capturing and share learnings and best practices across markets
- Working with the central functions (operations, product, marketing) to ensure international needs are understood and well catered for
You’ll be working with all international markets, but with an APAC focus (working most closely with Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Australia).
The functional element involves building and executing a mid-term strategy for how they should be executing behind the scenes – whether that be how to manage rider inbound rider communications, rider CRM, or how to ensure watertight and rapid payment. This will involve:
- Learning the details of how they operate and identifying of opportunities for improvement
- Working with all the international markets to understand their local nuances and get alignment
- Defining the organisational structure required to deliver great results
- Defining the tools and processes that should be implemented to ensure all activity is implemented well and trackable
- Working with third party providers or in-house product teams to ensure these are implemented
- Degree from a top university
- 2-4 years’ experience
- Consultant in a top-tier consultancy
- Ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Quantitative skills